Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brazil

Well I will be heading to Manaus Brazil in about a week. It's crazy to think that it's coming that soon, but I am ready for it and wanting it to come. I can't wait to get away from my crazy life right now with failing school, lacrosse sucking up my life and whatnot. i can't wait to just unplug and go down a river and hang out with kids. I can't wait. It will be so awesome and the team, especially the guys are so awesome and I've gotten to know them really well. I can't wait, please pray for that. I still have some letters to send out, I need to get on that I know, but I need to write another letter and that is intimidating so I put it off. But I will. Please pray for the trip, the members, me, the kids, and the safety of the people, that we don't get sick with anything while were there. Thanks!

1 comment:

Mark and Ali said...

WHAT THE HECK????!!!????
WE CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT WE READ!!!

SO WHEN EXACTLY DID YOU PLAN ON TELLING US THIS??? YOU POOP!!!

hahahaahha!!

ah, it will be amazing!
and it will be nice to knwo that you are even on the same continent... maybe we can call you or you us. (telephone existant, that is)

alright. we are calling now.

love