Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ready or Not

Hej,

Denver here I come!!

It's pretty exciting. I leave for Denver on thursday for my interview for a job on saturday. I'll be taking my truck and hitting the road on my 20 hour, two day road trip. I'll bring my amazing -20F sleeping bag and sleep in my car. It will be great. I'm excited to head out west even if for a day. The drive should be on the border between boring and exciting. I think it will be cool to see open road and mountains on the horizon and open fields and whatnot. Should be really fun. I'll have my ipod, some cliff bars, apples, bananas, and nalgene of water. It will be a party. I'll try and find a camera to bring a take pictures of what I see and i'm guessing 90% of them will be of me sitting in a car. I'm sure that sounds just as exciting for you as it is for me. I'll try and get back to you next week for the update on everything. Meanwhile, stay classy.

Vivre dans l'amour et la paix,

drew

Il n'y a qu'un bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'ĂȘtre aimĂ©.

No comments: