Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The End is Near

你好

The end is near folks. It's a great and glorious thing. I feel so excited I could hold a cardboard sign that say's so and stand on a corner. People probably wouldn't get it though.

I'm graduating. Literally in 17 days, which is 7 days of school and a few finals. It's hard to think that I will go on Christmas break and not come back. I have been going back to school for my whole life. It will be weird to not do that, but I'm excited nonetheless. I'm excited to not take out loans, i'm excited to not have midterms, finals or any sort of exams. I'm excited to see winter again. The more school puts pressure on me now and slams on the assignments now, the more I simply smile at the fact that i'm graduating and that it will be over. The fact that this has been my craziest year of academics ever has only made graduation that much sweeter.

To be completely honest, this blog won't have any deep thoughts or insightful ideas, it's just me saying that I'm alive and proclaiming my joyous news to the internet.

Sadly this is all I really have to say, but look for more posts in a week or so, when I have time to sit down and write one. Okay? good talk.

My 2 cents:

You should be listening to the Charlie Brown Christmas album currently. I am, and if you're not it is a literal crime so get to it: you have been warned.

Vivre dans l'amour et la paix,

drew

Il n'y a qu'un bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'être aimé.

No comments: